Kutz Hosiery Mill, Circa 1898

The hosiery mill occupied the second floor. The Kutz Brothers Store was on the first floor. Later the store was operated by Brown and Kieffer and still later by Keiffer and Mertz. Today, the building is the home of The First National Bank in Fleetwood which acquired the property in 1919. Located at the intersection of Main and Franklin Streets on the southwest corner. Also located in the building at one time was the Fleetwood Post Office.

|| Next Sketch || List || Homepage ||