The Fleetwood Hotel
Decorated for Fleetwood's 50th Anniversary, October, 1923

The original Fleetwood House was built in 1776. Painted yellow, it was known as the "Yellow Hotel", then green as the "Green Hotel" and finally blue as the "Blue Hotel." The original was torn down by Charles Kutz and replaced by the building pictured in 1914. The name changed to "The Hotel Fleetwood." Recently it has been acquired by the "Concern" organization as part of their group of buildings.

|| Next Sketch || List || Homepage ||