Fleetwood Volunteer Fire Company, No. 1
Built in 1928

The Fire Company was organized in 1914. The new home was built in 1928 at a cost of $65,000 at the corner pf North Franklin and Washington Streets, Fleetwood, PA. It contained the fire engine garage, a lobby, an auditorium and meeting rooms for civic affairs. Currently, equipment is housed in a new building but the old building is still a place of public activity.

|| Next Sketch || List || Homepage ||